We are looking for a new team member with experience, but more importantly a passion and enthusiasm for business development.
At ICF in Luxembourg, we are currently focusing on the development of banking, billing and payout options, among other business development tasks. As this is a team in its start-up phase, there are many exciting tasks and new opportunities - but at the same time the expectations and challenges are higher.
Through business development, you can directly contribute to ensuring the Group's stability and increasing revenues. It's important that you can achieve results on your own, but also find your place as part of a team.
These are the kind of tasks you can expect:
- Thorough knowledge of the company, its products and data, and continuous monitoring to be able to do your job as independently as possible.
- Analysing data and processes, and even creating your own analyses and presentations to ensure effective progress.
- Researching and gathering information and organising information on areas affecting business processes from both inside and outside the system.
- Assessing weaknesses in business development processes and bringing in new revenue generating opportunities.
- Contacting potential business partners, conducting negotiations, managing deals from the first to the last step.
- Monitoring ongoing business relationships, supporting partners and further developing relationships.
- Business trips, face-to-face meetings with business partners and occasionally representing the company at events in Luxembourg.
- Regularly changing tasks depending on where we can contribute most effectively to building the business.
These skills will help us to fill this position:
- Experience in a similar field and a track record in a previous position.
- Business qualifications can be an advantage but are not a prerequisite and do not replace the ability to build a business.
- Motivation to take on important responsibilities, working with others to create something outstanding.
- Ability to focus on the changing points of the business process while never losing sight of the ultimate goal.
- Excellent communication skills in English - knowledge of French or other languages is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Ability to understand data and processes, and sufficient attention to detail.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to make real change in the organisation alongside a solid business background and established processes.
- A unique opportunity to learn about a multi-billion dollar industry from its best.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonuses and travel bonus vouchers.
- Private health insurance.
- Challenging assignments to help you continually develop your skills.
- A curious, open-minded culture that builds on the autonomy of professionals who excel in their field.
- Last but certainly not least... a fun place to work!