High Volume Call Center Customer Service RepresentativeApply Now In Seattle
Shifts available: (Bilingual speakers highly desirable)
All shifts are overnight (4 10's) and include at least 1 weekend day.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides customer service to customers via Live Chat, email and telephone. Detailed records are maintained for all customer contacts. Typical shift volume – 300 Live Chats (4 concurrent) 30 telephone calls and 40 emails.
- Provides customer service to performers via email. Detailed records are maintained for all performer contacts.
- Reviews customer accounts for possible fraudulent activity, takes appropriate action based on circumstances. Typical shift volume – varies.
- Review performer applications for accuracy, completeness and validity. Typical shift volume 20-25.
- Review performer accounts for violations of Standards of Conduct and take appropriate action (time out, suspension, termination) depending on violation or frequency.
- Live model selection for website "Top Spot" for an average of 3-4 hours per week.
- May be required to work on special projects as needs arise.
Job involves recurring work situations with occasional variations from the norm. Duties are performed using established procedures, which may be modified or improved upon. Performs duties independently with minimal supervision.
The job involves a high degree of complexity. Must be knowledgeable of all products supported and able to use multiple administration tools at the same time. Must be highly organized to keep track of daily volume, customer inquiries, and product improvements.
- MINIMUM of 1 year of experience in a high volume call center, average call level 50-60 per shift
- Experience with managing multiple live chat sessions (150+ per shift) while also managing inbound calls and emails (150+ per shift)
- Document customer concerns while responding to inquiries via phone, chat and email to resolve customer service issues
- Multi-tasking is essential in every interaction.
- High energy, commitment to superior customer support.
- General computer/internet knowledge.
- Interpersonal, communication, customer service, and time management skills are imperative.
- Independent decision-making and good judgment are essential in every interaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Clear and courteous writing and speaking style.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate telephone, computer hardware/software including keyboard, 10-key, sit for extended periods of time.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide).
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of 1 to 2 years of computer and internet experience are required - this is not a help desk position.
Some higher education or training in writing and computer skills is preferred.