We are looking for Machine Learning Engineers to join us in solving difficult problems in areas like recommendations, personalization, natural language processing, and computer vision. ML enginers work with large data sets, create data pipelines, and build machine-learning models using TensorFlow and Kubeflow.
In this role, you will be building machine learning pipelines from the ground up, with an eye towards an ever-better customer experience. You’ll use your deep knowledge of machine learning techiques to solve real world business problems at scale. You’ll also help drive adoption of ML techniques across the company.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in machine learning and data science. You’ve solved large real-world problems with machine-learning at other companies.
- BS/MS with a solid background in computer science, machine learning, and applied mathematics.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building data pipelines and machine learning models.
- Proficient developing software using python, containers, TensorFlow, cloud computing.
- Experienced solving business problems with machine learning models and able to measure their effectiveness.
- Able to explain technical decisions clearly to a wide audience including engineering leadership.
Who you are:
- Inquisitive – always learning, always curious about how you can improve what you, and we, are working on
- Collaborative – you love sharing your ideas and knowledge with your team and others
- Accountability – you are open and accountable with your team
- Sense of fun – because work, and life, are too important to not have fun
- Communication – you listen to hear others, not to just reply
Who are we?
As a leader in building streaming, web based video chat systems, we are seeking to attract and hire the best and brightest technical staff to improve and expand on our services. If you want to be part of a dynamic team and make a noticeable impact on our ongoing projects, then this is the place to be.
We offer a competitive salary, 100% employer paid medical, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) with 50% match, subsidized transportation passes/parking, and a profit sharing program with no vesting period. Additional perks include: catered lunches, company paid trips to exotic locales, Bagel/Fruit Fridays, monthly team events, family picnics, holiday dinners/parties and more.
We are located in downtown Seattle, have been successful for more than 20 years, and employ 250+ smart, fun, funny, passionate, energized and happy people.
ICF Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
*Unfortunately we do not provide visa sponsorship, visa transfer or corp-corp arrangements*
**Agencies – ICF Technology does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from ICF Technology**