ICF Technology is looking for an eCommerce Product Manager for the Latin American market. Reporting to the Director of Business Development your focus will be on the overall customer experience from payments, localization, customer support, and to fraud management. Your objective will be that customers in each country should find a product they understand and be able to make purchases in their locally preferred payment method.
The successful candidate will be fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese – verbal and written communications – and have strong prior experience with e-commerce within Latin America. You will research each country individually and master the local payments flow. You will work closely with the Customer Service and Fraud Teams to ensure we can help those that need help, and stop those that wish to commit fraud. You will have the resources of over 300 colleagues to help you succeed.
- Create, articulate and drive the product vision and ensure the overall strategy is aligned with business goals.
- Collaborate with the design team to create the most intuitive and engaging user experiences.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service team to ensure their agents are properly trained to assist customers.
- Define successful customer and business outcomes for your product(s) and features, by tracking progress and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Articulate key product information through demos, presentations and documentation to every level of the organization.
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, and English – verbal and written communications
- At least 2 years experience in the successful development of product in the Product
- Owner/Product Manager role in e-commerce, supporting and delivering products that create customer
- Driven and detail oriented to assure successful execution of complex products.
- Have excellent communication skills for interfacing with development teams, business
- stakeholders, and customers.
- Prior Payments experience preferred, but not required.
*Travel potential to be determined based on successful candidate’s skill and experience*
Who are we?
ICF Technology is a leader in adult software development. Our streaming video platform connects millions of people around the world. We are located in downtown Seattle, with additional offices in Spokane and have been in business for more than 22 years and employ 300+ people and growing steadily.
ICF Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
**Unfortunately, we do not provide visa sponsorship, visa transfer or corp-corp arrangements*
**Agencies – ICF Technology does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from ICF Technology**