PRODUCT OWNER – ACCRETIVE TECHNOLOGY
Are you passionate about creating innovative products that add value to the customer and business?We are looking for an experienced, customer obsessed Product Owner who can define and drive the development of quality software. As part of the Agile team leadership, you will create, evolve and execute a vision, strategy, and product roadmaps to address customer and business problems that align with the company’s mission, goals, and strategic initiative.
- Create, articulate and drive the product vision and ensure the overall strategy is aligned with business goals.
- Ensure cohesive alignment and own the relationship between multiple stakeholders and development team(s).
- Help influence key stakeholders on the design and implementation of features.
- Embrace the team’s agile practices by delivering valuable, quality software fast.
- Collaborate with the design team to create the most intuitive and engaging user experiences.
- Collaborate with other product owners to resolve dependencies, coordinate efforts and deliver cross-functional initiatives.
- Identify and evaluate calculated risks that may result in big gains to solve customer and business problems.
- Define successful customer and business outcomes for your product(s) and features, by tracking progress and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Articulate key product information through demos, presentations and documentation to every level of the organization
- At least 4 years experience in the successful development of product in the Product Owner/Product Manager role, supporting and delivering products that create customer delight.
- Driven and detail oriented to assure successful execution of complex products.
- A product visionary capable of clearly articulating and driving your vision.
- Champion of agile and committed to delivering fast while building quality in.
- Have strong domain knowledge of a product space.
- Have excellent communication skills for interfacing with development teams, business stakeholders, and customers.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to navigate constantly shifting priorities.
- A natural leader who can effectively run meetings, maximize productivity and drive positive results.
Who are we?
ICF Technology is a leader in adult software development. Our streaming video platform connects millions of people around the world. We are located in downtown Seattle, have been in business for more than 17 years and employ 300+ people and growing steadily.
Our product teams are looking for very talented Senior Software Developers who love to tackle new technology, solve interesting challenges and make great products.
An ideal developer for this role will have solid fundamentals in computer science, experience in OO or functional software development. You’re willing to work with and learn from others in a quirky, hijinx filled environment.
You must be comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in an agile environment. Our developers love working as a team and proactively take the lead whenever necessary.
ICF Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
**Unfortunately, we do not provide visa sponsorship, visa transfer or corp-corp arrangements**
**Agencies – ICF Technology does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from ICF Technology**