Are you passionate about creating innovative products that add value to the customer and business?
We are looking for an experienced, customer obsessed Product Owner who can define and drive the development of quality software.
As part of the Agile team leadership, you will create, evolve and execute a vision, strategy, and product roadmaps to address customer and business problems that align with the company's mission, goals, and strategic initiative.
Essential functions/major responsibilities:
- Create, articulate and drive the product vision and ensure the overall strategy is aligned with business goals.
- Ensure cohesive alignment and own the relationship between multiple stakeholders and development team(s).
- Help influence key stakeholders on the design and implementation of features.
- Embrace the team's agile practices by delivering valuable, quality software fast.
- Collaborate with the design team to create the most intuitive and engaging user experiences.
- Collaborate with other product owners to resolve dependencies, coordinate efforts and deliver cross-functional initiatives.
- Identify and evaluate calculated risks that may result in big gains to solve customer and business problems.
- Define successful customer and business outcomes for your product(s) and features, by tracking progress and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Articulate key product information through demos, presentations and documentation to every level of the organization
We look for someone who,
- At least 3-5 years experience in the successful development of products.
- Driven and detail oriented to assure successful execution of complex products.
- A product visionary capable of clearly articulating and driving your vision.
- Champion of agile and committed to delivering fast while building quality in.
- Have strong domain knowledge of a product space.
- Have excellent communication skills for interfacing with development teams, business stakeholders, and customers.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to navigate constantly shifting priorities.
- A natural leader who can effectively run meetings, maximize productivity and drive positive results.
Personality we're looking for:
- has great leadership- and good advocacy skills
- adherence to daily tasks and deadlines
- has good communication skills
- has a proactive, solution oriented approach,
- can communicate with our customers and development teams, including the business site and the language of the developers
- openness to evening work due to close cooperation with American colleagues (flexible working hours provided)
- finds joy in doing a great job and building something significant!
- a unique opportunity to learn about a multi-billion-dollar industry from some of it's best,
- competitive salary,
- bonus system,
- travel voucher and paid extra leave (if company-level annual targets are met),
- extra paid leave: In addition to the normal paid leave, we also provide + 5 days paid leave for our colleagues who join us during the year,
- working with a global team of professionals,
- challenging tasks that help you improve,
- quiet & convenient work environment,
- opportunity of working from home,
- high performance DELL and HP workstations with 2 or more monitors,
- Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket) and JetBrains based software stack,
- in-house workshops and English courses,
- traveling opportunities (mainly US),
- full time employment and stable work with a major company in it's field!