We are looking for strong Senior Software Developers to join us in working on exciting and cutting edge technologies, solving interesting challenges, increasing our success (and yours!) and having fun with the best company around!
Seriously. There are bigger companies. There are companies that will want you to commit all your waking hours – and then some. And then there’s our company – we solve complex technical challenges, lead the industry and have a great time doing it!
Who are we?
ICF Technology is a leader in adult software development. Our streaming video platform connects millions of people around the world. We are located in downtown Seattle, have been in business for more than 17 years and employ 300+ people and growing steadily.
Our product teams are looking for very talented Senior Software Developers who love to tackle new technology, solve interesting challenges and make great products.
An ideal developer for this role will have solid fundamentals in computer science, experience in OO or functional software development. You’re willing to work with and learn from others in a quirky, hijinx filled environment.
You must be comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in an agile environment. Our developers love working as a team and proactively take the lead whenever necessary.
- Strong experience with either SQL or NoSQL databases.
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Experience in system design and iterative development
- Experience with and understanding of test driven development
- Killer interpersonal skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication
- Ability to solve problems quickly and sustainably
Nice to haves:
- Scrum experience
- Experience in delivering RESTful micro-services in a Service-Oriented Architecture
- Experience working on large scale distributed systems
- Experience in Ci/CD software best practices
What You’ll Do:
- Work with technical leadership to design, implement, and improve our applications while adhering to our established best practices
- Assist in creating, maintaining and promoting best practices
- Assist other developers through mentoring and code reviews
ICF Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
**Unfortunately, we do not provide visa sponsorship, visa transfer or corp-corp arrangements*
**Agencies – ICF Technology does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from ICF Technology**